Sarah Kerry's blog. That's right. Me!

Thursday 14 October 2010

Busy day

Now that H & A have sent their wedding invites out and all the guests have received them and admired them, I can blog about them!




All three of us harbour elements of geek, and a love of the tv show The IT crowd. We wanted to incorporate elements of that without alienating the less computer literate of our guests (not sacrifice aesthetic for nerddom).

The design mimics the Windows 3.0 browser windows with some artistic license harnessed to set the font as the readable-but-fixed-type-font Consolas.
I used a the same box for the details, but changed the browser heading to "Invitation Information"/ "Evening Invitation".



I created a dialog box for the reply slips. I think this bit might be the coolest bit, I love the OK button! Technically I created the image separately then incorporated it into a mail merge (the bride is very organised).

Tah Dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment