Sarah Kerry's blog. That's right. Me!

Sunday 12 December 2010

FIVE GOLD RINGS

Last night I took a little time out to go to my Dad's Christmas Concert (Bromley Concert Band). It was super christmassy with jingle bell medleys and some carols to boot. We've got a lovely christmas tree and the winter foliage is coming in to adorn the house.

I've been so rushed off my feet that I failed to address the "you must order by now to get it for Christmas" issue. 

Here's the drill:

Order before Tuesday 14th December for postal orders and Greenwich market collections

Order before Friday 17th December if you live locally and can collect from Beckenham

I will also put up a list of things I have in stock that I can mail out before on/before Friday 17th December

If you are local to Beckenham, send me an email or phone me about coming to my Christmas pressie party on Wednesday 16th December

Merry Christmas, kids

ps. if you haven't been following Roz Inetts Advent Drawings, i suggest you make that your next internet stop

No comments:

Post a Comment