Sarah Kerry's blog. That's right. Me!

Sunday 27 June 2010

More things.

I went round to roz's house for a cup of tea and to borrow her teapots to photograph my teacosies... the catch up was lovely Roz has been working on some new sketches and painting, but I accidentally left my camera in a black and white setting rendering the photographs defunct. Oh well

Over at folksy, I set up an online store and took some more successful pictures. Ho ho ho, the biscuit doesn't fit in the cup.


Those slippers what I told you about are over here. Yeah.


Update Update
  
why do the i-pad adverts sound like a male grooming product? is it because i-pad sounds like a lady's hygiene product..?

many congratulations to my lil' sister sheila who got a first in her Psychology degree. Very proud of you!
Tenerife supplied sun, sand and plenty of time to start Ovid's Metamorphoses. I'm about a third of the way through and enjoying every minute of it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment